Commodities continue to rise including the the cost of frying medium whether its palm oil or beef dripping.
Have you thought how you could possibly save money on what is probably one of your main purchased items. Rather than cut down on the quality of your oil for a cheaper option why not look at the ways you could make better use of the oil you currently use and even save money too!
The NFFF offer the following course:
Oil Management- Know your limits!
The course will cover all aspects of oil management. You will look at the ways in which you can keep your oil well maintained which will result in a consistently good product. Our highly experienced trainers will discuss all aspects of good oil management and demonstrate good oil management processes.
What you will learn:
- Frying mediums – nutritional profiles
- Assessing oil quality – techniques
- Identifying breakdown of fats & oils
- Environmental impact – reduce eliminate fat & oil wastage.
- Tips for frying healthier products.
- Portion sizes and nutritional values
- 10 commandments of good oil management
Where you will learn:
- Zoom online live session.
- 2-3 hours duration
Cost of this course:
- NFFF Members price – £85.00 plus vat per person
- Non – NFFF Members price £100.00 plus vat per person
Completion of the Course:
Upon successful completion of the above course, you will receive a certificate from the NFFF to show successful completion of the course.
For further details please do not hesitate to contact Helen Brook on 0113 3208276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org