Each week the NFFF will provide members with a weekly roundup of key meetings attended by the NFFF Board and Head Office staff.
We will also provide an update on areas where NFFF Board Members have assisted members together with other activities.
Monday 28th June
- Andrew Crook – Member shop visit
- Caroline Murphy – Yorkshire & Lincolnshire Training Network Meeting
- Andrew Crook – Interview with independant journalist – Topic: The future of fish and chips
Tuesday 29th June
- Stuart Devine – Scottish Seafood Training Network Meeting
- Andrew Crook – The Caterer Marketing Summit – Zoom
Thursday 1st July
- Andrew Crook – Interview with independant journalist – Topic: The history of fish and chips
Monday 5th July
- Andrew – Calls with suppliers and industry partners
Tuesday 6th July
- Andrew Crook and Caroline Murphy – Meeting with member
The following training courses took place this week;
- Monday 28th June – Zoom Potato Preparation – Know your Spuds!
- Tuesday 29th June – Zoom Oil Management – Know your limits!
- Wednesday 30th June – Zoom Batter Preparation
NFFF Training courses coming up are;
- 5,6,7 July – 3 Day Zoom Theory Course
- Monday 12th July – Zoom Fish Cutting made simple
- 13,14,15 July – 3 Day Zoom Theory Course
- 19,20,21 July – 3 Day Zoom Theory Course
The NFFF has received and handled the following member enquires on the subject below
- Food delivery aggregator issue
- Property issue
- Delivery insurance enquiry
- Trade mark enquiry
If you require any help or assistance the NFFF Head Office and Board are here to support you and your business.
Contact the NFFF Head Office on 0113 230 7044 or email email@example.com