Due to Covid-19 this year’s NFFF 84th Annual General Meeting took place over Zoom on Sunday 15th November 2020. We would like to thank those who attended.
Prior to the AGM members were invited to nominate persons to the Board. The Election Results are:
- Andrew Crook – National President
- Craig Maw – National Vice-President
- Caroline Murphy – National Treasurer
- Malachy Mallon – Regional Director for Northern Ireland
- John Penaluna – Regional Director for Wales
- Craig Buckley – Regional Director for England
- Lesley Graves – Regional Director for England
- David Miller – Regional Director for England
- Hugh Mantle – Regional Director for England
Stuart Atkinson took the decision to stand down as Regional Director for Scotland. The NFFF would like to thank Stuart for his involvment throuogh the past year.
NFFF Regional Director for Scotland
As no nominations were received this position is now vacant. The NFFF welcomes interest for this position from members in Scotland. If you are interested in joining the Board as Regional Director for Scotland or would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact NFFF President Andrew Crook or send a register of interest email to firstname.lastname@example.org