Enter the Industry with the best training!
We all know that setting up a Fish & Chip shop is a huge investment. Not only does it take up a lot of planning and preparation time it also includes a large amount of money.
So, while planning your future business also think about the training that you will require. It’s always good to remember that the general public will be your customers and it only takes around 2 minutes to create a long-lasting impression. If that visit is not good, then this will most probably generate some bad publicity. With the likes of social media around these days who wants a bad review!
Whether you are thinking of buying and setting up a fish and chip shop or you have just completed the purchase, it is vital that you undertake some training. We have a course to suit complete beginners that covers all areas of the business to enable you to pick up the knowledge and understanding of the products required to enable you to run a successful business.
Our course covers:
- Online study of 4 Level 2 qualifications that are recognised by EHO’s.
- Theory study that is undertaken by Zoom conference call within the comfort of your own home.
- An intense one-day practical training course that is delivered at the fully equipped NFFF Training Academy in Leeds.
- Training from a highly experienced team of trainers, all from award winning shops.
- 3 months complimentary NFFF Membership – which carries lots of benefits.
The cost of the training works out at approximately £2.00 per day! This is less than a portion of chips which are a main seller within a fish & chip shop. So, why wouldn’t you want to invest in something that will set you up for a successful, lucrative business and career!
During the pandemic we have delivered several of these courses and the feedback from the trainees has been incredible.
For more visit www.nfff.co.uk